Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NYC Events

Ok so this is for those of you bored by my blog; a simple listing of all the celebs I have encountered since moving to Manhattan in January. Not in any particular order, just as they come to mind.

Oprah
Patti LaBelle
Colin Ferrel
Anne Hathaway
Ashley Olsen
Chloe Sevigny
Milla Jovovich
Gwen Stefani
Robert DeNiro
Adrien Brody
Patrick Dempsey
Ashlee Simpson
Mick Jagger
Cynthia Nixon
Sarah Jessica Parker
Matthew Broderick
Kristin Davis
Kim Cattral
Fergie
Jennifer Hudson
Owen Wilson
Woodie Harrelson
Tila Tequila

....and countless other designers, models, producers, reality stars, photographers, editors, stylists, etc. Love it.

I am not leaving Manhattan any time soon.

No adventure to S. Korea, where white ex pat women are inferior, and someone without knowledge of Korean is looked down upon...I would much rather stay in my own country, where currently I am thriving.

No comments: