Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleep

I keep saying that I have evolved past sleep. Not True. I remember the last good nights sleep I had, it was February 28. Since then, I have been completely active, in the unconventional sense. A lot of playing going on. New York City gives me so many opportunities to play, how can I pass them up? Now that I am not working, the city is my playground. I'm definitely not wasting much time sleeping! But it is getting to the point that I am not 100% present, I almost lost my cookies just now at Sixty (the place I'm interning). It is because I was out until four "networking" with the International Advertising Manager who was in town from Italy. I am here in the office now, but I'm sure no one realizes how much I actually drank and how little I slept this weekend. I would like to keep it that way, but when I cannot hold down my water it becomes rather difficult. Oops.

No comments: